• Happy Earth Day! Go enjoy the trash fashion show in the Quad during lunch.

Buying a Laptop for College? Do Your Homework!

Buying a Laptop for College?  Do Your Homework!

Quintin Watanabe, Staff Writer
May 1, 2012
Filed under Features, Top Stories

Graduation is right around the corner, and for most of those heading off to college a laptop will be a necessity. Laptops are expensive commodities, however, and many of us cannot afford to make a mistake when purchasing one. With all the different types of computers of varying in brand names and sizes,... Read More »

Cyber Patriot: Students Making the Internet Safer

Quintin Watanabe, Staff Writer
January 16, 2012
Filed under News

In this day and age almost every part of society and the government is run by computers. Almost every computer is linked through the internet. The internet is a vital tool, providing an instantaneous way to share and transfer information. It is also a great way to keep in touch with people over long... Read More »

The iPhone 4s: (Another) Review

The iPhone 4s: (Another) Review

Quintin Watanabe, Staff Writer
October 27, 2011
Filed under Reviews

The iPhone 4s was released on October 20th, 2011; it had already surpassed previous records set the iPhone 4 in pre-orders with over a million devices preordered by October 10th , even with the delay in the previously advertised device, the iPhone 5. The iPhone 4s is almost identical... Read More »

Student Spotlight: Iori Kobayashi

Quintin Watanabe, Staff Writer
September 7, 2011
Filed under Student Life

Age: 17 Grade: 12 Iori Kobyashi is known quite well around school for being friendly and helpful.  He is exceptionally fluent in English and Japanese: in fact, in a recent AP Japanese Language exam, he received the highest possible score of 5.  A little known fact about Iori is that he is actually... Read More »

The iPhone 4: A Review

The iPhone 4: A Review

Quintin Watanabe, Staff Writer
September 6, 2011
Filed under Reviews

In 2007 the iPhone revolutionized the world of portable technology, being one the first smartphones of its kind.  Then in 2009 the Apple stunned the world by making a faster and better version of the iPhone called the 3GS.  Since then software updates and fancy cases have been the only major improvements... Read More »